Archive for the ‘Why You Are’ Category
Rating: 1.5 out of 4
David A. Rich in his book "7 Biblical Truths You Won’t Hear in Church: But Might Change Your Life" – starts out the book very strong. He wrote about how God has very strong grip on our hand and even if our grip falters his never will. God will never leave us or forsake us. He went on to write about the "law" and how we could never successfully keep the "law."
Then, the book goes south. He starts in on pre-destination, how God has chosen everybody and if you weren’t chosen then you will never be saved. But, to every man has been given a measure of faith. Also, God wishes that none will perish and fall short of the glory of God. David’s point in the book is that is the lot you have dealt is the lot that you have. But, this creates a "weak Christian" mentality.
God has given us all power dominion and authority to be the ambassadors for Christ. We wield this power by speaking his word, we are the powerful creatures in this world. How can we have no "say" as to what goes on here, but at the same time have all power dominion and authority? Pre-destination just doesn’t line up, Biblically.
Mr. Rich also states that if Jesus wants us to be saved we will be. I say, nonsense! God has given us free will to choose. Yes, we are servants, but what does servant mean? Do we serve out of obligation or do we serve out of love? As Christians, we serve out of love. What do we serve? Do we serve our God directly? No, we server our purpose, our assignment on this planet – and we serve others. Just look at Jesus, he served his purpose and others. We were created to fellowship with God in the cool of the garden, and to have a purpose and mission for his glory.
By the end, this book was difficult to read because it was so dis-empowering.
Remember you were give power and dominion to take the mountain!
True abundance lives in our relationship with God through our Lord Jesus and that is all we must master and seek. In seeking God and knowing God we begin to know ourselves (who we are) because we were called from him. When God created the animals he spoke to the earth, when he created the fish he spoke to the sea however when he created "us" he spoke to himself. We were and are created to fellowship with him and when we get to know our God we get to know our "true self" – who we were created to be with all Power, Dominion and Authority.
Once we fellowship with God as our "PaPa" and begin to know who we were created to be our thoughts about us and others change, when our thoughts change then what we believe in our heart changes, when the heart (subconscious) begins to change the words that come out of our mouth change and we begin to vibrate at a higher frequency, plane of existence, attraction level or whatever makes "new agers" comfortable. When our words and vibrations change what we create in our lives and what we attract changes because we are now in "Peace and Joy and Gratitude" about our relationship with our father God and who we are to him. At this point typically in a Christians life "Purpose" is unveiled and your "Why" is beginning to be known (your assignment). Now the reason for your creation is known and you get up with a "purpose" and for a "purpose" knowing you were created just for this thing (reason)! You are happy and have great value in yourself and your God. You vibrate in Joy and Love and more good is attracted to you.
Your "Shalom" ( wealth, health prosperity, peace and joy…whole and complete) is laid up in your true relationship with God the father through Jesus the Christ (the anointed one) and knowing "Who and Why" you are not what others tell you, but what your Papa God tells you what you are in his word. All those things like Wealth, Abundance, material things, Joy and Peace are all available in your relationship with your God as well as the "Why we were created". We do not seek these… …they are only "FRUIT" of a great relationship with God through Jesus the Christ. "Seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness and all this will be given or provided for you." We are not Fruit seekers we are God seekers! Fruit just comes but we keep our eye on the prize (focus and vision) not on the fruit and we have to
become a living sacrifice "trusting in the Lord with all your heart…"
In Psalms 37:4 it states "Delight also thyself in the Lord and he will give thee the desires of thy heart". This means " Allow yourself to become "moldable and Pliable" (anag) and he shall "add, ascribe, write" (nathan) the desires, requests, petitions (mishalah) of thy heart, will, intellect (labe). Which means make your self moldable and pliable so God can work on you and he will write on your heart the things he has for you, and you will manifest them into reality through your subconscious mind and heart because they are now in your belief system and must manifest themselves into reality because you create what you believe is true. Whatever we believe in our heart is our truth and it will clothe itself in what we call reality. To change your reality change your heart, to change your heart intensify your relationship with your God and Why you were created. This will be unveiled and then the trials of James occur to help you become the proper vessel to hold and become the steward of what he called you to do.
When an individual pursue the “Path to Purpose” or the “assignment” God has called them to do in this life, they will have many opportunities to quit this road or take what I like to call “Wimp Junction”!
“Wimp Junction” is the pursuit of a place of comfort, a place or rest, a place of no spiritual growth. The process in purpose can be painful in both the attacks of the flesh and the attacks of the enemy. We were called here as warriors to battle through these attacks and find our comfort in our relationship with our God through Jesus Christ not in our circumstances.
The 6 levels of growth in your Life Purpose consist initially with:
- Sovereign Foundations: You are brought into the earth with everything you will need to fulfill your assignment in life. You were born at exactly the right time, right country, right state, right gifting, and right passion to complete your assignment. WE need to build the muscles given to us by God instead of looking at someone else’s abilities and perusing success with equipment we weren’t given that has no bearing on our purpose!
- Inter Life Growth: This stage of growth is experienced typically through pain and failure, and is for the building of character and integrity into your life. This is the stage when your spirituality is typically realized and you become a servant to Christ and a baby in Christ. Many Christians stay at this level and still live their life like the world even though they are saved they only experience their life as the world does and never begins to step into their anointing and power that exists when they live by Kingdom principals.
- Maturing in Purpose: In this stage you begin to be utilized slightly in your purpose and what you were designed to do. (You begin to get a glimpse of your assignment). There is a lot of growth still occurring in this stage, however, you begin to use your God given gifts and talents.
- Maturing in Life: This growth stage is recognized by the feelings of frustration, conscious shaping, and derailment of plans to mature you and solidify you in your purpose and resolve to achieve it. It gets you back in the workshop, growing you up on the inside. Lessons typically taught in this state include the power of living in the “now”, reliance and trust in your Father God and the ability to change the things you are doing to obtain different results in your life. In this stage you appear to be “pulled back” or “set back” in your purpose when in actuality you are about to be released into your assignment.
- Convergence: Only 20% of those who start on their journey of purpose get here. This is the place where your relationship with God, your purpose / assignment and your passion all come together. This is the place where all the experiences of your life come into play and you now utilize what you have learned in each stage of your growth and each test in your life for this assignment. You are now doing what you were called to do by God and you are a King in this assignment and a Priest and everything your hands touch while you are “on purpose” does prosper and you have overwhelming peace, joy and love in this place (Shalom-nothing broken, nothing missing) and wealth and abundance exist in this assignment. You are now an “environment changer” and wolves become sheep in your presence because you know who your God created you to be and you have stepped into the authority of your assignment.
- After Glow: This is your legacy when the “ripple effect” of what you have done in your purpose travels to places and people you yourself have never seen nor spoken to. Your purpose has a total influence on the bringing of the Kingdom of God to the earth and the strengthening of the Body of Christ even though you are not as physically busy teaching to the magnitude you did in the past. Your purpose has now been released to the Kingdom of God and others can carry the vision of this purpose without you being the deliverer of the message. (Habakkuk 2:2)
We get through all these stages through “growth and expansion” always under pressure and this pressure reveals and edifies your “gift cluster” which taps into your passion guiding you to do what you were created to do…. Your Purpose.
This life you are living right now is NOT a “Dress rehearsal”…Get Busy bringing the Kingdom of God to your sphere of influence and become the influencer on your designated mountain of influence. What you do ( or don’t do) now you will be judged for in eternity!